Time for Spring Cleaning! By donating your gently used shoes to us, you can help our rescue animals AND help people in impoverished areas of the world. The shoes will go to third-world countries where they will be used to raise money for low-income entrepreneurs in those countries. And then Funds2Orgs (the organization running this shoe drive) makes a donation back to us. Helping needy families and our rescued animals is a win-win opportunity.
We must collect 2500 pairs of shoes by June 20th, 2017!
Shoes should be in good condition, meaning that the soles are intact, they have laces (if necessary), there are no holes, they are dry and clean, and they still have life left in them.
If you have a lot of shoes to donate, we can send a team member out to you. If you live in an area other than Colorado Springs or Guffey, let us know so we can arrange a convenient drop-off spot for you.
Please invite your friends and family --- and if you can go door-to-door, even better!
- Boulder Running Co. - M-F 10a-8p, Sat 9a-6p, Sun 10a-6p - 3659 Austin Bluffs Pkwy, Colorado Springs
- The Pothole - Mon-Sun 10am-10pm - 519 N 30th St, Colorado Springs
- Salute Kangen Water - Mon-Fri 12pm-5pm - 2616 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs
- Dr Heather Sanner / Eyeglass World - Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 12pm-5pm - 353 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs
- The Bull Moose Restaurant & Bar - Fri-Mon - 1245 Canon St, Guffey, CO - hours vary, please check their website